UNDERLINE THE ADJECTIVES IN THE SENTENCE BELOW
1. The water was clean.
2. The sun is high in the sky.
3. She saw the door was open.
4. The walkway was small.
5. Dad had a bald head.
6. No one liked the cold pizza.
7. The hot water boiled.
8. Stay in the big area.
9. Watch out, the table is heavy!
10. It was dry in the desert.
Personally, I tend not to answer questions that look like they are straight from a test. Completing test questions for someone does not help them learn. Perhaps you could underline which ones you think are the adjectives & if you have errors, we could help you understand why.
|link||answered Aug 20 '11 at 20:46 Patty T Grammarly Fellow|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.