identify the type of error in faulty sentences and correct them
1. Students who attended their classes attentively this semester.
2. They did his home work by him self.
3. Teacher Samson along with his students wrwe going out of the school.
4. John read the book, took some notes, did some questions, and he was returning the book to his friend.
5. Gathering is center of the town, I was coming to class.
1 STUDENTS WHO ATTEND THEIR CLASSES ATTENTIVELY SCORE GOOD RESULT
2 HE DID HIS HOMEWORK BY HIMSELF
3 Teacher Samson along with his students IS going out of the school
4 . John read the book, took some notes, did some questions and returned the book to his friend
|link comment||answered Feb 07 at 08:16 YEKOYE ASNAKEW New member|
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most answers.