is it coorect


i got injured on my leg

asked Jun 26 '13 at 06:30 MURALI PRASAD T New member

2 answers


Murali, the correct expression, for a mild injury, I hurt my leg, or for a more serious injury, I injured my leg.  If the bone was broken then it would be I broke my leg.  I hope this helps.

link comment answered Jun 26 '13 at 06:35 Shawn Mooney Expert

I got injury in my leg.

link comment answered Jun 26 '13 at 08:06 Sourabh 3d New member

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.