Convert the following narrative into a news story in such a way that the reader knows the outcome of the drama in the first sentence of the news story and then add background information about how it happened, and why it happened.
When electricians wired the home of Mrs Mary Ume in Hohola, Port Moresby, some years ago they neglected to install sufficient insulation at a point in the laundry where a number of wires crossed.
A short-circuit occurred early this morning.
Contact between the wires is thought to have created a spark, which ignited the walls of the house.
The flames quickly spread through the entire house.
Mrs Ume, her daughter Peni (aged ten) and her son Jonah (aged five months) were asleep in a rear bedroom. They had no way of escape and all perished.
"A women with her two childrens perished due to short _circuit ." In Hohala,Port Moresby, Mrs.Ume and her two childrens were sleeping in home,then suddenly a spark create which ignited the walls of the house .because they were sleeping so,can't escape and all were perished.According to detailed information this spark was created due to cnnect different wires which were passed by a point of laundry ,where the resident of the house were neglecting to install sufficient insulation .
|link||answered May 12 '13 at 13:19 ayesha anam New member|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.