which will be correct sentence?
1. This Article is specially addressed to the school teachers and parents. OR
2. This Article is especially addressed to the school teachers and parents.
They're both correct, but they mean slightly different things:
- The only people being addressed in this article are the schoolteachers and parents.
- This article is addressed to several groups of people, but it's especially addressed to the schoolteachers and parents.
Also, please note:
- "article" should be lowercase.
- "Schoolteachers" is one word. You can also just change to "teachers" to simplify.
|link comment||answered Apr 25 '13 at 15:41 Actually Holly Expert|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.