I (Mamta) would like to say that I am M.A(English),B.Ed. and having one year certificate in basic computer. Is it corect

grammar edited Mar 24 '13 at 19:59 mamta anand New member

1 answer


I would spell out what the actual degree is called on your diploma. Master of Arts in Business Education or Master of Arts in Teaching, Business Education.

In the US, we usually get a certification, not a diploma, from a one year school. Again, you need to be more specific about what the program was called. "in computer" is much too broad. Does that mean you can fix or build computers? Maybe you learned computer programming or are a certified instruction for certain software.

link comment answered Mar 24 '13 at 18:50 Patty T Grammarly Fellow

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.