I need help to revise some sentence
- Under a new policy, reimbursement of travel expenses will be restricted to those related to work only.
- We are pleased to announce that you have been approved to enroll in our management trainee program.
- To facilitate ratification of this agreement, your negotiators urge that the membership respond in the affirmative.
- She didn't have the guts to badmouth him 2 hz face.
- If you fail to follow each requirement, you will receive your $50 rebate.
- In the message you left at our Web site, you claim that you returned a defective headset.
We don't do homework assignments here. Google shows that this is an exercise in some textbook or other, and people like you have been asking people like us to do it for you on grammar forums all over the internet. Try it on your own, and if you have problems with or questions about a specific sentence, please ask us.
|link comment||answered Feb 11 '13 at 04:36 Shawn Mooney Expert|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.