Correct the Following sentences
1. For fear of re-sitting a paper, Kojo have o cracked his brain to pass last semester's examination.
2. The Assemblemanadviced his constituents to keep their environment clean to avoid the outbreak of communicable diseases.
3. Politicians who advocate for a change in government do not do anything different when they are given the mandate.
4. Senior High School students have gone on a 25 day holiday
5. Although he was not happy with his job, there was nothing he could do about it.
6. I did replied my boss because I no he was angry
7. This examination is the cheapest one I have ever written.
8. The lady, who served us at the canteen yesterday, is a witch.
9. Managers, who misuse state resources, shall be dealt with by law.
10. The gentleman, sitting in the corner of the room, has never been serious.
11. Beautiful ladies, who sell themselves for money, are likely candidates for hell.
12. Children, who come from affluent homes, are mostly notorious.
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most questions.