One out of four people worldwide
speak English at some level.
More than one billion people
are learning English worldwide.
80 percent of computer data is processed
and stored in English.
Most satellite transmissions
are carried in English.
More than half of the world’s newspapers
are published in English.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is the world's leading writing enhancement app. It checks for more than 250 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations.
How does Grammarly work?
Grammarly is an online spell and grammar checking application that helps users find and correct English writing issues. Grammarly provides context and correction suggestions about grammar, spelling, vocabulary usage and plagiarism. It’s easy to use:
- Copy and paste any English writing into Grammarly’s editor or install the Grammarly® Plugin for Microsoft® Office Suite.
- Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and provide context and suggested corrections, enabling users to make informed decisions about whether, and how, to correct an issue.
What are Grammarly’s products?
Grammarly’s core English grammar checking engine relies on powerful algorithms and cloud-based processing infrastructure to accurately catch writing errors. Users subscribe to Grammarly’s service, which can be accessed through:
- The Grammarly® Editor at Grammarly.com is a Web-based application which reviews text from a variety of unique editing styles, including general, business, academic, technical, creative, and casual
- The Grammarly® Add-in for Microsoft® Office Suite adds the world's most accurate spell and grammar checker to your Microsoft® Word™ and Outlook®
Grammarly also provides English writers with free resources, including:
- Grammarly® Lite, a browser plug-in that protects against basic grammar mistakes anywhere you write on the Web
- Grammarly® Answers, an online community for writers to ask and answer questions on English writing
- Grammarly® Handbook, an online guide explaining English grammar and style
- Grammarly® Words, a contextual online thesaurus
- The Grammarly Facebook community, which provides fans with fun grammar tips and discussions
How much does Grammarly cost?
Grammarly offers a seven-day free trial, as well as the following subscription plans:
- Monthly - $29.95
- Quarterly - $59.95
- Annual - $139.95
Grammarly also offers enterprise subscriptions for bulk users in K-12, higher education, enterprises and government.
Who uses Grammarly?
More than 3 million writers worldwide trust Grammarly’s products, which are also licensed by leading universities and corporations. Grammarly helps students achieve academic goals and improve their writing on essays, reports, theses, dissertations and college entrance applications. Professionals use Grammarly reviews to provide expert help and instant feedback on the accuracy, impact and credibility of their English writing in a variety of disciplines - including legal, healthcare, academic, marketing, technical and journalism. Grammarly can be an equally powerful tool for job seekers, foreign students and English language learners, and non-native English language speaking professionals.
Will Grammarly ever share my text publicly?
Where can I learn more about Grammarly?
Please visit Grammarly.com or connect with us on Facebook.